Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo 1 modding and tech, with unique means of rewarding individual content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! EST. 2012

Halonimator

"Firefight" imperial v1

VANILLA CE CAMPAIGN MAP

Fucked up tagswap of mods are not allowed... secret is bellow the first structure with the carrier forms.

7y0inLf.jpg

How to play:

>>Game_difficulty_set impossible (UI)

>>Map_name ff_imperialnimator

>>GO!

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/il87jbv70tyq5kq/ff_imperialnimator_v1.7z/file

Edited by Halonimator
Tucker933, DSalimander and tarikja like this

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

Dude nice stuff, base on the images. But come on man, this is why you are banned from so many places. In fact, your comments/attitude is what keeps me from playing your maps or taking them serious. Release notes/info are important when presenting your released project. Making bad comments towards unrelated things will keep people away from your work.

In fact, I will not download and play your map until you fix your release info. If you do fix it, I will give you a like and download it.

That's up to you though.

MEGASEAN2812 and Tucker933 like this

4 hours ago, Halonimator said:

To be honest i dont need to shit about spv3 and masters here... since the map has everything.

Hmmmm, sounds like a scam to a general public player. If the owner takes no pride then I wouldn't touch this map with a ten foot pole.

PopeTX28 likes this