Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo 1 modding and tech, with unique means of rewarding individual content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! EST. 2012

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vuthakral

Multiple Rounds Script

Hey-oh, this is gonna be a large request that I'm putting a bounty of 20 15 tickets on. If its something multiple people need to work on you can split it 50/50 or whatever you agree on.

Multiple Rounds Script

This is a script that, as the name implies, would let multiple rounds of otherwise short objective gamemodes be played instead of having to wait for the postgame carnage report to finish doing it's thing.

Requirements:

Support for: Slayer, CTF (all forms), KOTH (all forms), Oddball, Race, and Elimination

Support for both FFA & Team gamemodes

Additional 5 Tickets:

- Make it compatible with the infection gametype

Honestly? I don't even know if such a thing is possible. If I had to guess though it could be doable by having gamemodes set to be one minute, one kill setting higher, or one flag capture higher than the required amount and then have the script use the actual intended score as the round ender, and it respawns everyone for round 2, and resets the scores (saving them somewhere in the memory), and then when the game (all rounds) ends, the scores are re-added to the player totals so the postgame carnage report shows the final scores. But this could be a stupid idea for all I know, I don't really have a grasp on how Halo handles those kinds of things.

Tucker933 and Kavawuvi like this

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

23 minutes ago, Vuthakral said:

Requirements:

Support for: Slayer, CTF (all forms), KOTH (all forms), Oddball, Race, and Elimination

Support for both FFA & Team gamemodes

I think this one is certainly doable.

23 minutes ago, Vuthakral said:

Additional 5 Tickets:

- Make it compatible with the infection gametype

Double, but it would require directly modifying the infection gametype script or making a new one from scratch that supported multiple rounds.

Tucker933 and Vuthakral like this