Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo Custom Edition and MCC modding, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! - EST. 2012

aLTis

Console commands documentation

Tiddy-bits:

Debug_recording: shows current recorded animation running on a unit, and how many ticks are remaining.

Debug_scripting: Shows current script, how long it's sleeping(if sleeping) and what functions will be called.

debug_sound_channels: displays how many channels are being used for sounds. 

Mono 3d: are location based sounds. L/R determined by location, but sound is originally mono (same L/R)

Mono

Stero

44k: higher quality sounds, 44k is sample rate.

debug_sound_channels_detail: shows current sounds playing, amp, and max volume

debug_sound_cache: shows how many sounds are loaded, how much ram it uses, and allocated space available.

debug_sound_cache_graph: is a visual representation of the cache. Not sure what the colors mean though.

debug_sound_environment: shows which background sound TAG is playing.

for the debug_SOMETHING_messages I believe this corresponds to the hud_items_messages.unicode_string_list messages, but ill look into it later c:

Frustum usually corresponds to the projection matrices as far as programming goes. I believe this determines what should be culled. Considering there is a "debug_no_frustum_clip" function, I further believe this.

small contribution; however, it's a few i've used in the past

Tucker933 and WaeV like this

Specifications:

S3dpak - format - Imeta/ipak - format - Fmeta - format

Programs:

H2a-inflate - SuP