What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schulzy

Outpost Discovery 2020 Panel

Hey Guys I had one of those 2am epiphanies and I wanted to share it with you.

We have a great opportunity of a small Custom Edition panel this year with the American-based modders attending the Chicago Event. It helps the community put a face to the names of Masterz, MattDratt, Slowbullet and whoever else is on the panel. But if Outpost Discovery is back next year or the year after, we could have an even greater opportunity; CE3 Live at Outpost Discovery.

We would have to organise a single event to attend, hotels, accomodation and technology but  it could be the opportunity to bring life back into CE modding moreso than SPv3 did. Obviously this year I feel it's a bit short notice, but if we all knuckle down and contribute to each other's projects we can really show the Halo world the beautiful things CE has going on.

Not to mention we could host the first panel on what it's like to mod MCC should modding tools come out.

Like I said this is a 2am epiphany but some ideas you can't just forget about.

Takka and PopeTX28 like this

Tiddy-bits:

That's going to take a fair bit of recurring organization, and wouldn't be cheap, but would definitely be a big deal if CE3 returned in such a way.

Schulzy likes this

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

4 hours ago, Tucker933 said:

That's going to take a fair bit of recurring organization, and wouldn't be cheap, but would definitely be a big deal if CE3 returned in such a way.

Oh yea man just thinking about the logistics scares me. If it was necessary we could organise a GoFundMe for those who can't easily afford to fly to the states. Otherwise we should start saving now to go to Outpost Discovery next year (if it's on)

Dratt and I were actually thinking about how cool it would be to do CE3 Live at halo outpost.  There were times where no one was on the mixer stage for a good 2 hours. Who knows, maybe a ce3 live 2020 might just be in the future. 

Schulzy likes this

If anyone wants to get something in for the Anaheim expo, in this Discord server https://discord.gg/YUJdesD there is a channel dedicated to letting people post stuff they want to show off that the organizer of the panel (Spiral) is using to collect content for the show.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0