Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo 1 modding and tech, with unique means of rewarding individual content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! EST. 2012

Kavawuvi

Script Request Ticket Bounties

I've noticed there are several unfulfilled script requests. Let's fix that, together!

If you complete one of these script requests, you can earn a set number of tickets. The number of tickets earned will be indicated above the link. Here is the process:

1. Reply to the linked script request topic with your script. I recommend attaching your script to your post as links can go stale after a while.
  2. Reply to this topic with the link to your post to ensure your reply is seen. I'll probably still see your post even if you don't reply here, but I recommend posting here just in case I don't. To get a link to your exact post, click the share button on the top right corner of the post and copy the link.
  3. If I verify your script works correctly, then you will be credited tickets. If it does not work correctly, I will reply to your post telling you what is wrong so you can fix it. Verify that your script works correctly before posting.

Starting next week, on every Friday, bonus tickets will be awarded to the person who earned the most tickets this week from this contest as long as that person completed at least three (3) requests that week. These tickets do NOT need to be in your possession to win, so feel free to use your tickets for whatever you want the moment you get them. If there is a tie, though, then the prize will be split between the winners. The current bonus is 4 tickets.

Here are the bounties:

15 tickets

5 tickets

3 tickets

2 tickets

1 ticket

TIP: Lower ticket values will typically take less time than higher ticket values (with the exception of 5 ticket requests), but, of course, they have a lower reward. If you are trying to get the bonus tickets and you are one or two requests away from the request requirement, try doing these!

For more information on the monthly raffle, check out the FAQ.

Lastly, happy scripting! This mini-contest will go on until either there are no more scripts or there isn't any activity.

ShikuTeshi and Tucker933 like this

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

I'd be all over this if my grasp of LUA was anything beyond kindergarten level. It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't involve memory editing type stuff. Good luck to the 5 or so people who are actually capable of doing these.

1 hour ago, DSalimander said:

I'd be all over this if my grasp of LUA was anything beyond kindergarten level. It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't involve memory editing type stuff. Good luck to the 5 or so people who are actually capable of doing these.

True. I have a bit of knowledge of java, python, and can figure out what lua means but the memory editing crap confuses the heck out of me. 

DSalimander likes this