What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Luke

Target knows you're pregnant

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kashmirhill/2012/02/16/how-target-figured-out-a-teen-girl-was-pregnant-before-her-father-did/

Every time you go shopping, you share intimate details about your consumption patterns with retailers. And many of those retailers are studying those details to figure out what you like, what you need, and which coupons are most likely to make you happy. Target, for example, has figured out how to data-mine its way into your womb, to figure out whether you have a baby on the way long before you need to start buying diapers.

Tiddy-bits:

This is interesting. Honostly, I have no problem with this...as long as the government doesnt buy out these companies that hold all my information.

Haha well it appears that target gets shit done. If they bought out the governement, perhaps our country would run better.

Or as long as THEY don't buy out the government.

I dont know about other regions, but every Target I have ever gone to in the PA/NJ/NY tristate has been utter shit.

I dont know about other regions, but every Target I have ever gone to in the PA/NJ/NY tristate has been utter shit.

Hmm theres a pretty nice target a mile or so from my house. :s

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0