Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo 1 modding and tech, with unique means of rewarding individual content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! EST. 2012

Enclusion

Infinite ammo but not infinite grenades

11 posts in this topic

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

Such a script could be of use to various server hosts.

For anyone who wants it, I will be offering four (4) raffle tickets to the first person who successfully fulfills this request in this topic. For more information on the monthly raffle, check our FAQ.

That said, if nobody takes the offer by the next week, I'll fulfill it. Good luck, scripters!

Tucker933 likes this

8 minutes ago, Enclusion said:

Lua Syntax Error: [string "infiniteweaponammo"]:1: '=' expected
Failed to read infiniteweaponammo.lua!

The syntax appears to be correct.

Did you copy and paste the text to a .lua file? Make sure to click the "download" button from Pastebin if you want to use the script to avoid any potential issues from copying and pasting.

Posted (edited)

24 minutes ago, Kavawuvi said:

The syntax appears to be correct.

Did you copy and paste the text to a .lua file? Make sure to click the "download" button from Pastebin if you want to use the script to avoid any potential issues from copying and pasting.

That is what I did. It just fails to load. I use other lua scripts that work perfectly for me. FTy6C2x.png

Edited by Enclusion

Sorry about that. I wasn't aware that downloading from Pastebin automatically adds the ".lua" extension. So rather than downloading "infinite_weapon_ammo.lua" you downloaded "infinite_weapon_ammo.lua.lua".

dynamic.png