Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo 1 modding and tech, with unique means of rewarding individual content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! EST. 2012

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sunstriker7

4th of July plans?

For us 'muricans it's a big holiday and weekend. What are your plans? For you outlanders, feel free to share too if you're doing anything.

As for me, my company worked out a deal where we work a slightly short day on the 4th and take the 5th off for a 3 day weekend. I don't care about pyrotechnics but I do plan to eat a lot of meat the next few days. I'm hoping I can do some work on the Chrysler during the long weekend, like giving it a polish and wax, detailing it, and replacing the front rotors and brake pads. I might even rent a rug doctor and clean out my Rally Focus and start filling in the dents on it with Bondo. Just puttering around with the cars and such.

Tucker933 likes this

Kavawuvi: one of these days these glutes are gonna squawk all over you

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

5 minutes ago, Sunstriker7 said:

..my company worked out a deal where we work a slightly short day on the 4th and take the 5th off for a 3 day weekend.

You lucky whore; I just have the 4th off.  Really just planning to catch up on a crazy amount of sleep though.

Sunstriker7 likes this

My belated plans for the 4th.

Sleep 'till 10:00, clean my bathroom (sort of), do some laundry, grill a couple of steaks, watch Netflix and go to bed.

Tucker933 and Sunstriker7 like this