What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
(SBB) Storm

Halo: Custom Edition Panel Approved for Outpost Discovery

vis.png

https://halooutpostdiscovery.com/

On March, Spiral, head developer of Heretic Hunt, has expressed interest in creating a panel for Halo: Custom Edition for the Anaheim Outpost Discovery event in August 30 – September 1 and submitted an inquiry. Today, it has been confirmed by Spiral that the submission was approved.

YtnSCRu.png

Now, the panel length is still to be detemined and that's due to the content that'll be shown on the panel. If you are interested in your content being shown for this panel, Spiral's discord DMs are open: Spiral#6935

As for the content that's fixed from the start (although plans could change), Spiral stated the following:

We'll obviously mention what Custom Edition is, its history, and popular mods that people may have seen. SPV3, Stkft, Firefight Portent/Descent, Halo CE3, Halomaps.org, Probably Storm, Huge/Bigass and all other popular staples of CE will definitely be highlighted. We'll also go over up and coming mods too with permission from creators/teams. Obviously Heretic Hunt will be shown with brand new content.

Or if anyone is able to go to said event and want to cheer on mah boy Spiral for me, you should definitely go there! Your efforts will be rewarded :P

Also I'll probably have a copy of a Heretic Hunt beta with me to share with anyone who shows up to the Anaheim event. Maybe a Firefight Portent II beta as well.

Tiddy-bits: