Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo 1 modding and tech, with unique means of rewarding individual content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! EST. 2012

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
unreals

HALO TRIAL 2019

Halo Trial PC - 2019 ©.

The glorious days of Halo Trial... competitive... for me were 2009 - 2012 and 2011 BOOM!

Let's bring back again Halo Trial.....

Halo Trial died by the interruption of thet servers... now thanks to Tavrin we have tools to fix that problem....

Halo Trial will come soon....

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

Moved to General Gaming.

Also, being limited to Blood Gulch and The Silent Cartographer got old for me when the Mac modding scene died. What benefit is there to going back to this now?

Posted (edited)

competetive scrim's and clans, and gaming sniper back again... remember i'm pretty sure if that server didnt stop trial still works... 

Halo Trials was like Glam Metal.... 80's---- now is dead... but someppll  loves... or.. no?

Edited by unreals

41 minutes ago, unreals said:

Trial  makes desirable only gamers competitives.. no more. CE all.. i mean. and FV too. 

41 minutes ago, unreals said:

Thank you for the info.

Ce and FV is better, maybe just nostalgia for me... because I started on Halo Trial... and too I loved and hated that game..

Salud!

Only Aviable 6 servers from Australia. On Halo Trial, and you need the patch to play.

Pretty sure I have a back-up of the Halo Trial install saved to my mediafire account. Ia also have Halo Trial server tools for doing some neat stuff like playing all the other kinds of gamemodes and using custom ones and watnot.
Was a fun time.
I found my old thread with it here 

"You're nothing but a thing to me." -Tucker933 2016   

"Mine's not huge, but neither are my hands, so it's a real good fit." -Badga666 2017                

"It's not incest until it's in." -Caesar 2017

"Poison dart frogs aren't poisonous. Mankind is a poison and the dart frogs are the cure."-Somewhere on the internet  

Halo Trial with my siblings and dad was my childhood. Sadly I don't see it coming back.