Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for modders and technology enthusiasts; have a wander to see why we're worth the time! EST. 2012

DevCysera

Phasor question!

Posted (edited)

Is there any link to download the latest version of Phasor? All the links are broken and don't work. Will someone please help me I want to try Phasor out please help me! Thank you very much!

P.s. Phasor for Halo CE.

Edited by DevCysera
Needed to give which Halo game for Phasor.

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

really, the last published build, since oxide did not compile its latest version, it was wizard who did it, but with some modifications which made phasor not work, and decided not to compile a new one.

On 2/11/2019 at 10:17 AM, xdedeone said:

really, the last published build, since oxide did not compile its latest version, it was wizard who did it, but with some modifications which made phasor not work, and decided not to compile a new one.

Actually don't know what revision wizard utilized since his custom build was somewhat broken cause of the additions he made (from what I saw). But I will look into building the lastest revision release build ("Version 02.02.29.08", 2014-08-29).

But I am pretty sure I will have to look into oxides lastest revisions since he added some things and fixed additional things which hopefully it didn't break crap. Might actually allow the actual signature scanning which makes it work with 1.10.

WaeV likes this

Have an apple! apple.pngskull.png

Posted (edited)

Just for the sake of it being someplace.

This is the latest revision of Oxides changes via GitHub, so consider it a alpha build.

Currently 1.09 PC only, fixing library linkage on 1.09 CE atm.

Will get the 1.10 PC/CE version out after fixing some of the issues currently spotting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look for Recent Post for Downloads

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Java
Updating File Downoads
WaeV and Tucker933 like this

Have an apple! apple.pngskull.png