Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo Custom Edition and MCC modding, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! - EST. 2012

Kavawuvi

Invader

123 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

A lot of work with Invader has been done over the past month.

• Support for the upcoming MCC: CEA format
  • Changes to invader-model (it only uses the legacy method - not the new method I added in the previous post)
  • Support for global_scripts extraction
  • Improvements to usability, such as Find/Save As in invader-edit-qt auto-expanding all directories to the tag's current directory
  • Fixes and more fixes

Check the changelog here: https://github.com/SnowyMouse/invader/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md

Tucker933, ST34MF0X and Enclusion like this

I'm currently in the process of redoing Invader's C++ code generator. This should make Invader compile considerably faster and make it easier to maintain. I'm also working on a script compiler and a few other things to help with MCC support. I'm hoping this will be useful!

Unfortunately, the amount of time I have to work on this stuff might be significantly reduced soon as I might be finally finding myself in a programming job sometime soon!

I should be able to continue working on stuff on my free time, but as I do a lot of programming by myself, updates to Invader and Chimera will be a bit slower. Sorry, I gotta eat.

Sunstriker7 and Tucker933 like this