Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for gamers and technology enthusiasts, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DevCysera

TexMod Help

Hello, I recently downloaded a Halo CE TexMod with anniversary graphics and textures, but when I'm in the game sometimes where it shows chat and SAPP events it blurs it out like it won't show me what it's saying. Why does it do that? Is there a way I can fix that? Please let me know!!!! Thanks very much!!!!!!!

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

Might be a little hard because only does it every now and then. Also how exactly do I get a screenshot on Halo CE?
Please let me know!!! Thanks very much!!!!!

You can screenshot whatever your computer is displaying, whether in game or not, by pressing the print screen button on your keyboard. That saves the screenshot to the clipboard. Then opening any image editor and pressing ctrl+v to copy the contents of the clipboard will allow you to save it.

Or maybe just go here:

https://snag.gy/

If it happens too fast to catch just record a video and then pull some frames

Kavawuvi: one of these days these glutes are gonna squawk all over you

I did exactly as you guys told me, but when I copy it it's just a black screen? Why is it doing that? Please help!!!! Thank you very much!!!!

Is there also a way i can just open Halo CE with the texture mod without having to go to TexMod and finding the mod each time? Please let me know!!! Thanks very much!!

Is there also a way i can just open Halo CE with the texture mod without having to go to TexMod and finding the mod each time? Please let me know!!! Thanks very much!!