Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for modders and technology enthusiasts; have a wander to see why we're worth the time! EST. 2012

DevCysera

SAPP Events aren't working on server!

Hello, I recently started a Halo CE server with SAPP and SAPP runs just fine i put map voting and all and that works, but when I put SAPP Events in events.txt file and save it. I reload the server and join in and nothing happens why is it doing this to me? Is there a glitch in SAPP? Will I not be able to run SAPP events, if that's the case I'll be pretty disappointed. Will someone please help me out with this problem.

P.s. Yes I made sure it was in the correct file so please don't say that I followed the instructions from everyone and it still doesn't work.

Thank you very much!!!!!!

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

How exactly do you unload SAPP, I use it with Elite GS for hosting my server. Please let me know!

Also please let me know how to do all of that when you download SAPP using Elite GS service. Thank you very much!

On 4/24/2018 at 1:41 PM, DevCysera said:

Hello, I recently started a Halo CE server with SAPP and SAPP runs just fine i put map voting and all and that works, but when I put SAPP Events in events.txt file and save it. I reload the server and join in and nothing happens why is it doing this to me? Is there a glitch in SAPP? Will I not be able to run SAPP events, if that's the case I'll be pretty disappointed. Will someone please help me out with this problem.

P.s. Yes I made sure it was in the correct file so please don't say that I followed the instructions from everyone and it still doesn't work.

Thank you very much!!!!!!

here is my events.txt file.

event_join 'wait 7000;say $n ": Welcome to Bumpercarz SAPP \n! :)" '
event_join 'wait 9000;say $n ": Your Government tracking number is $ip" '
event_start $map:bloodgulch 'spawn vehi "vehicles\warthog\mp_warthog" bb'
event_start $map:bloodgulch 'spawn vehi "vehicles\warthog\mp_warthog" rh1'
event_end 'wait 5000; say * ": Please visit outwestbbs.com" '

maybe this will help?

Displaying the ip of a player on your server to the public is a colossal dick move. It should be a permaban offense, I swear.

Kavawuvi: one of these days these glutes are gonna squawk all over you

59 minutes ago, Sunstriker7 said:

Displaying the ip of a player on your server to the public is a colossal dick move. It should be a permaban offense, I swear.

According to the above event, it's not displayed publicly.

Sunstriker7 likes this

mcrn.png