Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for gamers and technology enthusiasts, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time!

dmb1

ElDewrito 0.6 is out

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Downloaded it and tried it. Still doesn't feel right.

Edited by ShikuTeshi

"You're nothing but a thing to me." -Tucker933 2016   

"Mine's not huge, but neither are my hands, so it's a real good fit." -Badga666 2017                

"It's not incest until it's in." -Caesar 2017

"Poison dart frogs aren't poisonous. Mankind is a poison and the dart frogs are the cure."-Somewhere on the internet  

Posted (edited)

The servers are player hosted. Even if the browser was shut down, they implemented a Discord feature where you can share your lobby there and people can instantly join. I also saw an option to change the server browser. I don't know if that's a skin/theme change or it actually connects to a different server browser.

Edited by ShikuTeshi
Skeezix the Cat likes this

"Mine's not huge, but neither are my hands, so it's a real good fit." -Badga666 2017                

"Poison dart frogs aren't poisonous. Mankind is a poison and the dart frogs are the cure."-Somewhere on the internet  

While this will slow us down a little bit, I just played for about an hour and holy shit was it a blast.  I missed out on the golden days of halo 3 multiplayer, so server browser or not I'm gonna get people to play this.  If we have to host our own parties and connect P2P, we will.  Fortunately from the looks of things it's not 100% that the server browser will be taken down, they just can't distribute the halo online files or most likely continue to work on the project very much.

WaeV likes this

oVoXWXc.png

Posted (edited)

So... Gamenight?

I'm sure the game will feel a lot better if I use a controller and not change my FOV. (I really hate FOV implementations that also warp first person arms/weapons)

Edited by ShikuTeshi
Anthony likes this

16 hours ago, ShikuTeshi said:

So... Gamenight?

I'm sure the game will feel a lot better if I use a controller and not change my FOV. (I really hate FOV implementations that also warp first person arms/weapons)

that's honestly the reason i don't adjust my FOV during halo game nights. 

RxoL70s.png

<00:52:19> "Pandora": dance bitch dance