What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Zetren

The Halo CE Ultimate Enhancement Guide - Updated 05/09/2019

48 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

I'm here to thank you(again) & i have a few things i think i should add

OpenSauce & HAC2 can work together(sometimes) if you use this work-around, but the ideal solution is to make two installs; one for Single-player (OpenSauce) & another one for Multi-Player (HAC2) 

ReShade can Beautify things greatly, here's a Video (note that SPv3 Looks great anyway)

The PC-gaming-Wiki Has good Information on things others miss

Halo CE has an ever Evolving Community, so bookmark this page & check back some time!

Quick TIP: Mouse right pastes in console!

This is based on Zetren's old post on Bungie.net, in the interest of posterity here are some old versions of this guide

I'm here to to improve what i see, feel free to contact me if you need anything

Edited by SomeFan
Posterity
Zetren likes this

YAY! Glad to see you finally posted an updated version. :)

Zetren likes this

4VWJfoZ.gif

"You fix my mistakes is what you do." - Tucker
"You're useless." - Tucker 2 minutes later

"You're sort of cool in some ways." - Kavawuvi

"Fuck off." - Mint Blitz

@Zetren

(Copied and edited from a PM I sent you on Halomaps)

Thank you for archiving my campaign port. It was my mistake to delete all traces of it on my end so quick without doing any significant testing of Moses' port. I posted a new Google Drive link with a copy of the archive you made with credit given to you for the recovery, as well as linking to your enhancement guide as a show of my appreciation. You are welcome to keep your archive links up, I'm not stingy about redistribution. Also, I had posted on your Steam account, because I was having trouble finding a way to contact you through existing accounts I had. Disregard my Steam post and Halomaps PM.

Zetren likes this

On 2 April 2018 at 3:40 AM, austen1000 said:

@Zetren

(Copied and edited from a PM I sent you on Halomaps)

Thank you for archiving my campaign port. It was my mistake to delete all traces of it on my end so quick without doing any significant testing of Moses' port. I posted a new Google Drive link with a copy of the archive you made with credit given to you for the recovery..............

I believe credit to @Vaporeon for his initial link to the maps no one had archived. If it weren't for him this would never have been resurrected.

Iggy and Zetren like this

New EAX method has been found by @Vaporeon and Anton. I'd advise everyone to remove the old 'EAX Enabler' and use the new tool found in the Restore EAX Effects header, it provides much higher quality EAX effects.

Edited by Zetren
WaeV and Takka like this

@Vaporeon's UI has been updated with a change to the custom map filter in multiplayer filter settings. Also, the guide has been updated to be more aesthetically pleasing.

Edited by Zetren