Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for gamers and technology enthusiasts, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time!

Skeezix the Cat

Anyone play GTA Online? (PC)

I just started playing it even though I've gone through the singeplayer who knows how many times.  And I need more friends that aren't a bunch of dipshits to do heists and missions with because trying to complete stuff with randoms is like trying to masturbate in a firefighter suit.

oVoXWXc.png

I did so many heists back in 2015. That's pretty much all I did in GTA Online. I think around summer 2015 there were too many hackers, so I skedaddled. How is it now?

dynamic.png

On 1/18/2018 at 0:47 PM, giraffe said:

I did so many heists back in 2015. That's pretty much all I did in GTA Online. I think around summer 2015 there were too many hackers, so I skedaddled. How is it now?

Still fairly bad, imo.  Usually only see one every few days but that's too much if you ask me.  Some of them just dick around, some spam exploding aircraft everywhere, etc.

On 1/18/2018 at 0:08 PM, Krazychic said:

My son plays, said he would be happy to add you to play if you're interested.

On PC?  Sure!  My social club name is Skeezix_the_Cat.  Only thing is I only play at night and in the early morning so he may not be on much when I am.

oVoXWXc.png