Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for gamers and technology enthusiasts, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time!

ShikuTeshi

(Ended)Game Night - Cards Against Humanity/Disturbed Friends Clone (Dec 23rd)

5 months after talk about a game called Disturbed Friends, I finally remembered to finish a cloned version in Cards Against Humanity.

Disturbed Friends is a NSFW card game that provides a scenario and gives you 3 options in which you have to choose which you are most likely to do. Or something like that. This is fundamentally different from Cards Against Humanity, thus copying the game into CAH format is a little funky. The number one issue is that you might have a complete hand of cards that don't match with anything but the scenario they're intended for. But we'll have to see. And I'll have to see if typing out 3 essays worth of words was worth it.

With 246 Calling Cards and 724 Response Cards. https://www.cardcastgame.com/browse/deck/SR4AC

We should have a really good number of combinations.

The Game Night will hopefully take place on December 23rd at 5pm EST/2pm PST on the website http://www.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/.\

Here's the room link: https://pyx-2.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=119

The password is ocnet

Edited by ShikuTeshi

"You're nothing but a thing to me." -Tucker933 2016   

"Mine's not huge, but neither are my hands, so it's a real good fit." -Badga666 2017                

"It's not incest until it's in." -Caesar 2017

"Poison dart frogs aren't poisonous. Mankind is a poison and the dart frogs are the cure."-Somewhere on the internet  

11 hours ago, Vuthakral said:

I'm totally in. I'm working on revising the OC card pack now to make it less annoying, repetitive, and game-boring to play with enabled.

Yeah, I was gonna ask you for that and get it updated with some of the latest thing we have going on. Like I think @Tucker933 re-released dynamic fire or blood so we can't really use that as a joke anymore.

Edited by ShikuTeshi

"Mine's not huge, but neither are my hands, so it's a real good fit." -Badga666 2017                

"Poison dart frogs aren't poisonous. Mankind is a poison and the dart frogs are the cure."-Somewhere on the internet  

The link for the game room has been added as well as the password on the original post.