Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for gamers and technology enthusiasts, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Red Herring

Is it possible to change firing speed with scripts?

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

A lot of things won't sync. You may be able to sort of sync rounds per second by also turning off "Projectile is client side only". This won't sync the firing effect, but the projectiles will appear at the rate you wanted them.

This comes at the side effect of the client seeing two projectiles per shot, as they see a client-sided and server-sided projectile now. The server-sided projectile also will not be able to use its detonating effect if it has one.

status.png?customhost=ProtonNebula.com:1

status.png?customhost=ProtonNebula.com:4
competent.png

Will try when I get time. School. :<

Also, as an aside, the other day I tried to make the AR fire like a BR by setting the does not repeat automatically flag and setting number of projectiles per shot; former flag does not sync. Oh well.

:>

On 12/2/2017 at 11:42 PM, Red Herring said:

Will try when I get time. School. :<

Also, as an aside, the other day I tried to make the AR fire like a BR by setting the does not repeat automatically flag and setting number of projectiles per shot; former flag does not sync. Oh well.

:>

As I said, your firing rate won't sync. Not very many things sync or sync completely.

status.png?customhost=ProtonNebula.com:1

status.png?customhost=ProtonNebula.com:4
competent.png