What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Takka

Bacon

Bacon   13 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
18 posts in this topic

I can't stand anything but crispy bacon; I hate gnawing at fat. Though It's juicy almost everywhere bacon is served, so surely there must be 1 or 2 people in the world that like it. Explains yourselves.

DiSiAC and Puddin like this

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Tiddy-bits:

*warning viral thread on the take*

All I bloody hear about from Americans is bacon this bacon that......let it rip, looking forward to the endless posts to come.

I was turned off introduced to bacon with this tune.

Can an option be both as it depends on the mod or accompanying dish?

Takka and Puddin like this

While crispy bacon is rather delicious, I want mine juicy! It's the same for me with all meats, while crunch is good, there's nothing worse than dry and/or chewy meats in my opinion.

"It's massive. Probably hard to tell from the picture.                                 "If you're up for it. You've done it before, right?"           

But it broke so now I'm using a puny one..." - ShikuTeshi 2017                                                                          -Tucker933 2017

Crispy. If it Aint crispy as the Bacon Gods intended it to be, I wont eat it. Furthermore, there are different levels of crispness. I like em all...even the over crispy to the point of it crumbling. Dig it.

Takka likes this

h2_zpsdpjizr8c.jpg

I'm not really a huge fan of bacon. I mean, I like it, but people tend to overdo it on everything.

I'll eat a slice or two with eggs or something and I like it soft. Like, basically half cooked. I probably like it that way because my mom likes it burnt (seriously blackened) and eating burnt bacon as a kid got really old.

Edited by Sunstriker7
DiSiAC likes this

3 hours ago, Sceny said:

There is nothing better than a good ol' crispy bacon and sausage sandwich.

Agreed!

8269120180172123489.png

Raw bacon is gross, and instead of burnt bacon, I could just put some salt on wood chips and eat that instead and I probably wouldn't tell the difference.

I want mine both crispy and juicy. A balance of both goes a long way for me.

swamp likes this