Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Halonimator

Cat Cage

Halonimator's COMPETITION MAP (FIRST VERSION OF CAT_CAGE) This is not a true representation of what I wanted to make halo ce feel... so expect an improved version with a bunch of fixes, because right now this map feels completely broken and it is unplayable. Avoid this map until I re-release it...

This map is based of rat race and features an overhauled mp tag set designed by me the master of balance. This shows that even I could design-balance and better HALO sandbox than 343 suckdustries (fu## their call of halo 4 and micro transactions 5 guardians). It uses the vanilla visuals because I wanted to fix some visual bugs and didn't want to make the file heavy. The sandbox was designed specifically for multiplayer in mind, so don't try to use it for your sp projects (aside from the sniper bugfix and ar shaders), also because I will release it later anyway. The mp sandbox and this map was crafted with passion, enjoy it. My sp map Project tyrant will be released on 2018-2019 and planet flood series will be released only if mastardz1337 apologies.

Ingame pictures:

zoFZvaE.jpg
vpFWijA.jpg
gDFq9Tv.jpg
ZrqhaoF.jpg
YTaa9R5.jpg
Cs4vZK1.jpg
gHFytKn.jpg

Download Link: (Broken unplayable rushed peace of shit)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/5n9ro173f2bf3uk/HALO_CE_CAT_CAGE.zip

Vote for me!

WaeV and Takka like this

Tiddy-bits:

This is quite good; a bit too dark in places, but I think it compliments Rat Race nicely.

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

I'm very disappointed with this map... also upset and embarrassed at the same time... this map doesn't suppose to work anything like it does now... change log and some videos of what I did wrong and how I fixed it are coming... EmmanuelCD is working on a classic version, if anyone is interested.... while I am fixing this untested abomination.

6 minutes ago, Halonimator said:

I'm very disappointed with this map... also upset and embarrassed at the same time... this map doesn't suppose to work anything like it does now... change log and some videos of what I did wrong and how I fixed it are coming... EmmanuelCD is working on a classic version, if anyone is interested.... while I am fixing this untested abomination.

Understandable, however as the competition has come to a close, please do not remove your original download link, or you'll have to be disqualified. Though you can add your update as a secondary download.

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0