Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for gamers and technology enthusiasts, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tucker933

Eschaton 0.8.1

Eschaton is the most advanced Halo PC/MD map editor, which comes fully loaded with various comprehensive plugins (including Sparky's). This program is found to be most useful for its unique automated tag import and map rebuilding process, which you can learn how to do, here.

 

Eschaton 0.8.1 (Windows).zip

Eschaton 0.8.1 (Linux).zip

Eschaton 0.8.1 (OSX).zip

x-dec and WaeV like this

3-boosts.png

OC Discord: Keep up with us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Members of Open Carnage enjoy an ad-free experience!

This question is primarily for Tucker or 002, as I know you guys use Macs (002 especially). So ever since I upgraded my Mac OS to Sierra I've been having issues with Eschaton 0.8.1 in terms of internalizing bitmaps. Would anyone know if there is a workaround to this issue (like a different version of Eschaton I can use)? It's not a huge deal at the moment but when CMT releases the second part of SPV3, it would be nice to check out some of their assets, which I could normally easily do through Eschaton on OSX Mavericks. Thanks guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The last time I used a Mac was about 20 years ago lol so I'm not really one to answer, but other than 0.8.2 (which is just for Xbox maps), 0.8.1 is indeed the latest.


3-boosts.png

OC Discord: Keep up with us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, HandofGod said:

This question is primarily for Tucker or 002, as I know you guys use Macs (002 especially). So ever since I upgraded my Mac OS to Sierra I've been having issues with Eschaton 0.8.1 in terms of internalizing bitmaps. Would anyone know if there is a workaround to this issue (like a different version of Eschaton I can use)? It's not a huge deal at the moment but when CMT releases the second part of SPV3, it would be nice to check out some of their assets, which I could normally easily do through Eschaton on OSX Mavericks. Thanks guys.

I haven't had any issues with Eschaton as of late. Some assets in my Bomb Walk 4K map were internalized using the Mac version of Eschaton without a hitch, for instance.

 

Also, while I do use a MacBook Air, it isn't my main PC. This guy is: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/6tGxVY

HandofGod likes this

status.png?customhost=ProtonNebula.com:1

status.png?customhost=ProtonNebula.com:2

status.png?customhost=ProtonNebula.com:2

competent.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tucker933 said:

The last time I used a Mac was about 20 years ago lol so I'm not really one to answer, but other than 0.8.2 (which is just for Xbox maps), 0.8.1 is indeed the latest.

Lol damn I guess I was just totally unaware that you didn't use Macs (I for sure thought you did back when we played on Phoenix 2 like 4 years ago). But ok guys I guess I'll just stick to Eschaton 0.8.1 as it is the best/most advanced tool for Halo editing on Mac in my humble opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, HandofGod said:

Lol damn I guess I was just totally unaware that you didn't use Macs (I for sure thought you did back when we played on Phoenix 2 like 4 years ago). But ok guys I guess I'll just stick to Eschaton 0.8.1 as it is the best/most advanced tool for Halo editing on Mac in my humble opinion.

Not Fire Dragon? :(


status.png?customhost=ProtonNebula.com:1

status.png?customhost=ProtonNebula.com:2

status.png?customhost=ProtonNebula.com:2

competent.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.