What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Takka

2017 Map Competition - Submissions

40 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

All of the initially accepted submissions are now listed in the OP, so you can check out what's been entered. Vetting for meeting the competition's rules wont begin until after submissions close.

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

So.. stuff did get inbetween. I could throw together something nice for the competition still. But it has to be nicer than nice, I have a few goals I want to achieve with the map I am working on.

Good luck to all the people who actually got their stuff in and/or will be able to get their stuff in. I haven't really paid much attention, but I saw some nice stuff come along.

You'll see what I have been working on some time in the future. But for now I will be going really slow on it because I am staying with someone nice for the rest of this month.

Takka likes this

4 days left!

I'm going to be cutting it a bit close, but will definitely make it.

Submissions are now closed!

Voting will begin on the 12th (following vetting of the maps) and will be open until the 18th. A dedicated topic will be made for it in this section, but I will also link to it in here once it's up.

We'll also be running a game night for the submitted maps on the 14th! Details here

All maps have been qualified, and the poll is now up!