Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo Custom Edition and MCC modding, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! - EST. 2012

no one

Block wdel $n with the flag

Hello, I need a script with a single function, run wdel $n without removing the flag, I was thinking of using it when a player reappears but if I run wdel $ n on the small maps, a player could have the flag when it reappears and the Remove from the map

Tiddy-bits:

No, what I want is that the function erases all the weapons that the player has when he reappears, (remove the assault rifle and the pistol) without erasing the flag, the wdel $ n error, is that if for some reason when The player reappears near the flag, picks it up and clears the map

(Respawn) after the countdown of 3 seconds to return to play, sorry for my english

What I want is to have 'EVENT_SPAWN'], "OnPlayerSpawn" and then run wdel $n without deleting the flag, I would appreciate if they could create it

Posted (edited)

I wrote a small script that adds this functionality.

It's not a complete override for SAPP's built-in wdel command as it only enables you to delete the entire inventory and not specific weapon indexes.

Download Here

Command Syntax:

-- /wdel "me", "all", "*" or [#1-16]
-- Example: /wdel 1, or /wdel me, or /wdel *
Edited by Chalwk
Tucker933 likes this

Add me on discord: Chalwk#9284
I invite you to join my Halo: CE / Minecraft network (JeriCraft):

https://discord.gg/mEjbFJWpe5