Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo 1 modding and tech, with unique means of rewarding individual content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! EST. 2012

Kavawuvi

Misc CE Development

285 posts in this topic

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

It's actually a drivable vehicle. Too bad this is Halo CE and in multiplayer it doesn't work well at all. It has a little bit of interior and turret works.

tarikja and Kavawuvi like this

08f9474ede.jpg

Thinking about making something for halo

FO4ldbY.png

what could it be

its a fucking ramp

If youre interested in helping me with a favor drop me a message.

On mine, the teammate is actually a player that is part of your team and works on unmodified maps.

Yeah but is it animated, or is it just some dude standing around "captured" as he just can't move?

I think the animated one is much cooler, plus you don't have some poor sap who has to just sit around and wait for his idiot teammates to "rescue" him.

-video-

You could make the marine one slow the spartan down, and have it be 1 life per person squad assault, if your team is eliminated, you lose, if you get the prisoner but get killed while attempting a rescue, you die. Maybe skew the teams to make it captors < rescuers or something. Tons of potential for fun

Edited by NeX

KsqHutE.png

Yeah but is it animated, or is it just some dude standing around "captured" as he just can't move?

I think the animated one is much cooler, plus you don't have some poor sap who has to just sit around and wait for his idiot teammates to "rescue" him.

You realize that what I did was a joke? I'm not actually intending to release it. It was just something I discovered when messing around with Halo.

Pfhunkie likes this