What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Kavawuvi

Misc CE Development

286 posts in this topic

What's your beef with the multitexture overlays? You can just change their position, and I think they're neat 

But you can't join a server if you modify the map unless you use HAC2's caching (HAC2 is broken at the moment unless you use some workaround). Also, not everyone who uses CE is a modder. Lastly, the colors are completely broken and that CANNOT be fixed.

Tiddy-bits:

Just a modified HUD I put together for the plasma pistol. There is a circle around the reticle that fills as the plasma pistol is being charged.

Screen%20Shot%202015-12-23%20at%2011.36.

Screen%20Shot%202015-12-23%20at%2011.36.

I might edit it later using multiple colors for different sections of the circle, though it's probably nothing compared to what most of you HEK people regularly do, and it's the first HUD I've ever significantly modified, but at least it looks somewhat clean and is not a rip from a game.

Takka and Sceny like this

Disabled ambient lighting on objects to get it looking properly cartoony.

Nanoko Video

Is that your waifu?

NeX likes this

"You're nothing but a thing to me." -Tucker933 2016   

"Mine's not huge, but neither are my hands, so it's a real good fit." -Badga666 2017                

"It's not incest until it's in." -Caesar 2017

"Poison dart frogs aren't poisonous. Mankind is a poison and the dart frogs are the cure." -Somewhere on the internet 

"I felt left out so I added myself to your signature." -Pfhunkie 2020

"English isn't my primary language. It's also the only language I know." -ShikuTeshi ????
"In the quiet the silence is louder." -My Sister 2021