What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Solaris

Vegan cafe slammed for letting nude kids 'defecate on the floor'

11 posts in this topic

149963052969916.jpg

The owners of an American vegan restaurant have made international headlines after customers complained about the duo letting their children "run around in the nude and defecate on the floor".

Spoiler

The controversary began after a customer wrote a review for Imagine Vegan Cafe in Memphis, Tennessee, explaining that a nude baby running around in the dining area defecated on the floor.

Owners Adam and Krisite Jeffrey were quick to respond to the review, posting a series of angry responses on their Facebook page, defending the child's behaviour.

Customer Chelsea Bartley took to Google Plus to leave her review and said the baby "bent over to show me its butthole".

"During my visit, a bare butt naked baby was running around, stood up on a table with its black theyre (sic) so dirty feet," she wrote.

"An older kid came over and started like yodeling and staring at me during my meal. I was SO uncomfortable."

Mr and Mrs Jeffrey fired back to the claims and confirmed it was their child running around.

"I am about to start calling out names and pictures of people who leave us bad reviews, especially when it deals with our children," they wrote in the post since deleted on their Facebook page.

"You will no longer be allowed to come and dine at Imagine. Especially when you lie about our babies.

"You've throughly irritated mama bear!!!"

The post name Ms Bartley as the person who wrote the review in question.

"These are my children she is talking about. She's complaining about our five-year-old coming over and talking to her, and our 21-month-old.

"I understand your point, but if you are uncomfortable with a naked baby then do not come to our restaurant. Periodically she will not have a diaper on and that is life."

The Facebook page has since been deactivated.

Ms Bartley also took a swipe at the food.

"And for my food, I can heat up a tofurky sausage just as well and in under half the time," she wrote.

Several people hit out at the owners for their "poor food", "public shaming", and "insults" at customers.

"Poor food coupled with butthole owners, pun intended," one person wrote.

"It's not right for a restaurant to publicly shame a customer, especially when her comments are justified."

Another user said the company should invest in a public relations employee.

"The owner needs to hire a PR person instead of insulting people who give them less than perfect reviews," they said.

"Part of business ownership is that everyone will not always be pleased and ownership needs to step up and be more mature to understand that and come with a solution."

It appears that the couple share four children.

Source

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365

Tiddy-bits:

11 hours ago, Krazychic said:

This is friggin hilarious imo. 

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365

You know, I'm tired of the diatribe against vegans. I'm vegan and frankly I'm kind of offended the attitudes you all purvey. Just because your stomach is a graveyard doesn't mean mine has to be.

There's a picture that I once saw that finally made me make the jump from carni-whore to a state where I can be happy with my moral consumption. I'd like you all to see it, in the hopes that it will convince you too. It's horrifying, graphic; you will be shocked, but in the off chance one of you changes your ways I know my job will have been done.

NSFW

Spoiler

cAcVTFc.jpg

Takka, TCK and WaeV like this

uKZA277.png