Lord Stark

Hello!

Hey guys and gals :D

I'm not very good at these so I'll keep it short. I love gaming, particularly console gaming and have loved it ever since I was a young lad. I've either owned or played (those my brother's owned) every console out there released by Sony, Nintendo and Sega. Ever since the release of the PS2, I've only been a PlayStation gamer, though I do still enjoy starting up the SNES and N64 from time to time to relive those childhood memories on the Mario Karts. My favourite game this generation is Horizon Zero Dawn. It was absolutely stunning and I highly recommend it to anyone out there who loves open world RPG action games :D

Kavawuvi and Takka like this

wtgafflrg.png

Tiddy-bits:

Hey.

11 hours ago, Lord Stark said:

My favourite game this generation is Horizon Zero Dawn. It was absolutely stunning and I highly recommend it to anyone out there who loves open world RPG action games :D

That is interesting to know as I got it free with my PS4 but have yet to play it. Maybe I'll  give it shot sometime ;) 

Lord Stark likes this

On 2017-06-18 at 3:43 AM, Pra3tor1an said:

Greetings 

On 2017-06-18 at 9:32 AM, Krazychic said:

Welcome to OC!

On 2017-06-18 at 5:56 PM, Sunstriker7 said:

Hola

Thanks for all the greetings!

On 2017-06-18 at 6:54 AM, Sceny said:

Hey.

That is interesting to know as I got it free with my PS4 but have yet to play it. Maybe I'll  give it shot sometime ;) 

You really should, it was an amazing experience!

wtgafflrg.png