What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Solaris

DJ Murdered in Nightclub because he didn't play a CD

http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/dj-faces-murder-charge-1339098.html

I have lost all faith in humanity.

"A Fulton County judge ruled Wednesday that a deejay should face felony murder and other charges in the shooting death of a nightclub customer, Channel 2 Action News reported.

Fulton County Sheriff's Office, Fulton County Sheriff's OfficeJohnny Jackson III, who goes by the stage name DJ Outlaw, is accused of firing a shotgun at Mark Williams on Jan. 16, killing him in the parking lot of Rockafella s Nightclub on Old National Highway in south Fulton County.

Man, 37, disappears from GradyAtlanta/South FultonNorth FultonJohnny Jackson III, who goes by the stage name “DJ Outlaw,” is accused of firing a shotgun at Mark Williams last month, killing him in the parking lot of Rockafella’s Nightclub on Old National Highway in south Fulton County.Jackson’s defense attorney said his client acted in self-defense. Police and prosecutors disputed that.“The victim was shot five times with a shotgun,” Fulton County police Detective J.S. Rittberg said. One witness, Rittberg said, told police that she saw Jackson “fire a couple of times and then stand over the victim and fire more.”The incident occurred the night of Jan. 16. Williams allegedly attacked Jackson in the club for not playing his CD and was told to leave. Later, the deejay said he was outside walking to his truck when he saw Williams approaching with a gun in his hand."*

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365

Tiddy-bits:

the title says the DJ was murdered but in the body of the text it states the DJ is going to jail because he shot someone with a shotgun, IDGI

also, lol racism. ftw! more fuel for my fire xD

icstars2 likes this

qLaaeEJ.png

The way I read it, the DJ was shot because he wouldn't promote this guys shitty CD.

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0