Takka

SAPP Download

Tiddy-bits:

Is there someone already able to take over the source and continue development?  If not, then I volunteer.

58 minutes ago, Chip said:

Is there someone already able to take over the source and continue development?  If not, then I volunteer.

Nope, and I don't expect sehe is interested in handing it to another party, but he would be the one to ask.

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 11:58 PM, Tucker933 said:

Nope, and I don't expect sehe is interested in handing it to another party, but he would be the one to ask.

Which I find funny since Termy started this didn't he? If any case if the ship goes down with Sehe and he's reluctant to release source code so someone else can carry the torch phasor and other offshoots might end up replacing it wholesale.

Not trying to resurrect a old arse thread.

But I don't expect sehe to ever really release the source due to some libraries that are included in the compiling of the executable not open sourced for redistribution.

Edited by Java
Clarification to source

Have an apple! apple.pngskull.png

Here is copies of both 10.2.1 PC/CE Unpacked from the UPX obfuscation Sehe used. Pretty sure it was the cause of Wine on Linux issues.

Leave the read-only on the dlls; it will update itself back to its UPX obfuscation version.

Download --- SAPP.7z

Edited by Java

Have an apple! apple.pngskull.png