Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for gamers and technology enthusiasts, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time!

Chimera (build 49)

135 posts in this topic

New build!

There are a few new features added:

• More information is now available on chimera_budget. You can see the effects and decals budgets.
  • chimera_wireframe was added. This enables wireframe mode, but only if you're not in a dedicated server. This command exists to bypass HAC2's blocking of rasterizer_wireframe, even when used for legitimate reasons.

Screenshot_156.png

• chimera_skip_loading was added. This removes the loading screen transition when joining a game.

Download (build -508): chimera build -508.7z

ST34MF0X, AlexHaloCE and Tucker933 like this

status.png?customhost=ProtonNebula.com:1

status.png?customhost=ProtonNebula.com:4
competent.png

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

As per many of the requests I've been receiving, I've finally gone and made a Discord server.

https://discord.gg/ZwQeBE2

Note that this does not serve as a replacement for this topic. It's easier for me to keep track of messages posted on this topic, where I may miss messages posted on the Discord server. Also, while a Discord server can allow for faster communication, a forum topic is linkable and doesn't require any sort of registration to view, making it easier to share. Therefore, all full Chimera releases will continue to be uploaded here on Open Carnage.

ST34MF0X likes this

competent.png

15 minutes ago, AlexHaloCE said:

Can you please explain how to use this timer with Chimera? I don't understand how, and I use version 49. http://prntscr.com/hxfr32

Unfortunately, this isn't possible. Chimera does not have this feature, nor can it run SAPP Lua scripts.

competent.png