What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Kavawuvi

New feature: Bookmarks, etc.

Some stuff has been added:

• Bookmarks
  • Server history
  • Hotkeys (off by default)

I also fixed an issue with maps in RAM when hosting client-hosted servers and changing maps. Here you go: chimera-20191212T232636Z.7z

On 12/9/2019 at 1:22 AM, Tarhsid said:

Just wanted to say thanks for making Chimera. Halo Reach on PC made me want to play Halo 1 again :)

Also, auto_uncrouch breaks the ability to zoom/unzoom while moving (using the Nov 27 build)

Thanks! I'll look into that. auto_uncrouch has a few issues.

ST34MF0X likes this

Tiddy-bits:

when i add a server to bookmarks with port other than 2302 it doesn't show up, it just shows an empty space but if i select it with alt + (number) it works. Servers with port 2302 have no problem.

too happen with the history list

kYRdwRQ.jpg

On 6/17/2020 at 9:19 PM, ferxo0o said:

when i add a server to bookmarks with port other than 2302 it doesn't show up, it just shows an empty space but if i select it with alt + (number) it works. Servers with port 2302 have no problem.

too happen with the history list

kYRdwRQ.jpg

You're using fixed function graphics (e.g. -useff, -use00, -safemode, UseFixedFunction, SafeMode, etc.) rather than pixel shaders.

Unfortunately, on the Windows version of the game, using fixed function graphics breaks certain aspects of the game (especially on newer GPUs), particularly overlays like the console and HUD. On the console, only every other line is rendered.

Note that fixed function shaders are used for getting Halo to run on hardware that doesn't support running the full game, and this really only includes low end hardware from around Halo's release date (2003) or hardware from before it.

Anyway, this isn't a Chimera issue, nor is fixing this a priority since all modern GPUs support the full graphics.

ferxo0o likes this

I have a similar problem, if a server is from a port other than 2302, it appears offline.

uqliq9n.png

Note: don't use (-useff, -use00, -safemode)

I don't know if this is a bug or not.

1 hour ago, Kavawuvi said:

Fixed the issue. Check the latest announcement:

Thanks!

On 22/6/2020 at 2:43 PM, Kavawuvi said:

Fixed the issue. Check the latest announcement:

Thanxs!

really work it.

Hopefully they can implement the "spam to join" and the execution of the lua scripts. 

Chimera is really amazing for all the settings it has. :)