What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kavawuvi

Build -556: chimera_block_mouse_acceleration and more!

Tiddy-bits:

Build -556

Hi there, great work as always. One annoying thing... the red damage indicator arrows have been centred 4:3 with your widescreen fix enabled. Can you put the left and right arrows back over to the far left and right?

Could you also have an option to have the Carnage Report and "game join" image to be stretched if desired? It doesn't look so bad stretched on 16:9, imo, and that's what I'm used to, having them 4:3 looks a little less consistent.

EDIT: another unintended consequence, the grey chat bar is centred 4:3 too, could you stop it from being chopped off at either end?

EDIT 2: UUI Halo sign doesn't centre properly with your widescreen fix.

Also, critical bug: disabling mouse acceleration makes vehicle (hog at least) mouse movement while in a seat cause the screen to go completely grey or white. Exiting the vehicle doesn't fix this

Edited by Zetren

On 2/17/2018 at 2:23 PM, Zetren said:

Build -556

Also, critical bug: disabling mouse acceleration makes vehicle (hog at least) mouse movement while in a seat cause the screen to go completely grey or white. Exiting the vehicle doesn't fix this

Same problem here, but holy crap it works! Finally a real fix to that annoying acceleration after all these years. Much appreciated.

On 2/17/2018 at 4:23 PM, Zetren said:

12 hours ago, iNTERFACE said:

Same problem here, but holy crap it works! Finally a real fix to that annoying acceleration after all these years. Much appreciated.

Oh yeah, I fixed this five days ago. The build with the fix is on the Chimera Discord. I'll also post it here: chimera_build_-560.7z

I'll be posting another build with lots more features sometime within the next day or two.

Sunstriker7, Zetren and ST34MF0X like this

There's a bug in Chimera where there are some issues starting up in full screen mode on April Fools Day. I did not actually intend for this bug to happen and I will fix it in a later release.

As for the ring spazzing out in the main menu, that's actually a reference to this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP5c_MEs9mo

3 hours ago, Kavawuvi said:

There's a bug in Chimera where there are some issues starting up in full screen mode on April Fools Day. I did not actually intend for this bug to happen and I will fix it in a later release.

As for the ring spazzing out in the main menu, that's actually a reference to this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP5c_MEs9mo

For a moment, I thought the ring spazzing out was caused by me switching from the latest alpha build back down to version 49 the other day.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0