What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Kavawuvi

Chimera Questions & Suggestions

151 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, Ki11a_FTW said:

Amazing work.  Stoked to see more.  I installed the .dll to the controls folder however nothing is appearing in console when I search for Chimera or try to run any commands.

I don't have HAC2 installed but I am running with Open Sauce Installed.  Any tips?

'chimera' won't appear if you try to auto-complete with tab. I wasn't sure how to hook into that safely. Did you try typing just "chimera" by itself as a command?

Tiddy-bits:

1 hour ago, 002 said:

'chimera' won't appear if you try to auto-complete with tab. I wasn't sure how to hook into that safely. Did you try typing just "chimera" by itself as a command?

Yes.  I also tried running some of your commands that you listed.

24 minutes ago, Ki11a_FTW said:

Yes.  I also tried running some of your commands that you listed.

All right, what build were you using? And what version of Halo?

I don't support Open Sauce presently, nor do I have Open Sauce installed on my main PC to test Chimera, but I'll be looking into this sometime next week on a PC that does have Open Sauce.

1 hour ago, 002 said:

All right, what build were you using? And what version of Halo?

I don't support Open Sauce presently, nor do I have Open Sauce installed on my main PC to test Chimera, but I'll be looking into this sometime next week on a PC that does have Open Sauce.

Tried both 32 and 33.  Running the latest version of Halo.  I don't get to use my PC much other than weekday nights but I'll continue to try messing with it when I can.  Will report back if anything changes.

Hello. I have a problem with Chimera. I try different builds, different combinations of Halo custom edition 1.10 and HAC2, OS, etc. With mods, without mods - always one result - after I start game "gathering exeption data" and game just closed without any logs. What I do wrong? Can someone help? I use Win7 x64 and Halo CE 1.10.

5 hours ago, Hey-Pi-Ron said:

Hello. I have a problem with Chimera. I try different builds, different combinations of Halo custom edition 1.10 and HAC2, OS, etc. With mods, without mods - always one result - after I start game "gathering exeption data" and game just closed without any logs. What I do wrong? Can someone help? I use Win7 x64 and Halo CE 1.10.

If you're using build 33, there's a crashing bug with that version. I'd use build 32.

I'm working on build 34 which fixes this problem and adds numerous other features.

18 minutes ago, 002 said:

If you're using build 33, there's a crashing bug with that version. I'd use build 32.

I'm working on build 34 which fixes this problem and adds numerous other features.

I try even Build 25. Same result. I really don't know what is wrong. I did'nt even see main menu. Only loading sccreen and then - crash.

Edited by Hey-Pi-Ron

1 minute ago, Hey-Pi-Ron said:

I try even Build 25. Same result. I really don't know what is worng. I did'nt even see main menu. Only loading sccreen and then - crash.

Sounds like a similar bug a few other people reported to me a long time ago. This was something I had actually fixed a while back.

If you're okay using an unstable, incomplete, alpha build, you can try getting build -33 to work: chimera_build_-33.7z

Takka and Hey-Pi-Ron like this

2 hours ago, 002 said:

Sounds like a similar bug a few other people reported to me a long time ago. This was something I had actually fixed a while back.

If you're okay using an unstable, incomplete, alpha build, you can try getting build -33 to work: chimera_build_-33.7z

Yay! This build works! Thank you. Hope see next stable build soon.

Why when I put the command chimera_interpolate, I get that the command can not be executed now or does not exist, what should it? Sorry for my bad english