What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kavawuvi

Update: What's left?

These features are left to be added before Chimera hits version 1.0:

• The rest of the controller features
  • Server history (currently only partially implemented - still trying to figure out how I'll get that going)
  • Server bookmarks
  • Spectate

If and when Chimera hits version 1.0, I'm going to drop build 49 from the original post. Note that this build is the last version to support HAC2. Due to a large number of reasons, version 1.0 of Chimera does not support HAC2 (or vice versa).

Some of you may be wondering: Where is Lua scripting on this list? Not to worry - I haven't forgotten about it. Features like Lua scripting are still planned, but I plan on making Chimera a server mod as well, thus if and when I add Lua scripting, then it will most likely be done while I develop the server portion. Since Chimera is a client mod, then many of the server features I plan on making should also work on client-hosted servers.

(SBB) Storm and ST34MF0X like this

Tiddy-bits:

Hello, I'm loving the progress of this project from back when I simply used it for smooth interpolation, now it looks to be ursurping HAC2 in terms of features.

There is one feature from HAC2 that I absolutely need that I am not seeing brought up, and that is you can Alt-Tab or Alt-Enter seamlessly with HAC2 installed. I think this feature also allows background sound, but I'm not too sure, haven't had Halo Custom Edition installed in a while to verify.

I don't know if this functionality exists within Chimera in its most recent versions, as I haven't used Chimera in a long time. It'd be nice if it did, as that'd be the last reason I need to have HAC2.

On 12/5/2019 at 10:11 PM, EmperorReinhard said:

Hello, I'm loving the progress of this project from back when I simply used it for smooth interpolation, now it looks to be ursurping HAC2 in terms of features.

There is one feature from HAC2 that I absolutely need that I am not seeing brought up, and that is you can Alt-Tab or Alt-Enter seamlessly with HAC2 installed. I think this feature also allows background sound, but I'm not too sure, haven't had Halo Custom Edition installed in a while to verify.

I don't know if this functionality exists within Chimera in its most recent versions, as I haven't used Chimera in a long time. It'd be nice if it did, as that'd be the last reason I need to have HAC2.

This definitely. Also bookmarking servers

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0