What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Kavawuvi

Chimera Questions & Suggestions

151 posts in this topic

This is just a general topic for posting questions and suggestions for Chimera. You can also post issues in here if you are having issues with Chimera.

WaeV and ShikuTeshi like this

Tiddy-bits:

9 minutes ago, msalerno said:

Cool stuff. Controller aim assist? Sounds like a bot - JK :) Is this ONLY with controllers?

The aim assist and player magnetism stuff are for controllers, yes.

nice to see some love for controller users! but I still have some questions where should I put the .DLL? in the "controls" folder? also Is the sv version private or this .DLL can be used to set it up

20 hours ago, Aer said:

nice to see some love for controller users! but I still have some questions where should I put the .DLL? in the "controls" folder? also Is the sv version private or this .DLL can be used to set it up

DLL is placed in the controls folder. I'll be sure to make this a note in the FAQ.

The server requires a SAPP script in addition to the Chimera DLL file. This script will not be available for some time.

I've updated the FAQ with some more information about the software, mainly pointing out that Chimera will not be compatible with SAPP's scrim mode. Sorry if this inconveniences anyone.

Just readed your last update, now I fell dumb af anyways is there any server running this mod? would like to try it

Just now, Aer said:

Just readed your last update, now I fell dumb af anyways is there any server running this mod? would like to try it

@stunt_man's GMYF test servers (not the public ones) are running Chimera. I've private messaged you information on accessing these servers.

Aer likes this

Amazing work.  Stoked to see more.  I installed the .dll to the controls folder however nothing is appearing in console when I search for Chimera or try to run any commands.

I don't have HAC2 installed but I am running with Open Sauce Installed.  Any tips?