Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for gamers and technology enthusiasts, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time!

Kru

"Everything's fucking shit" Thread

3,345 posts in this topic

Just received a text from the worker I have been filling in for due to illness to be told she has pleurisy.  FML, my interview, is it worth it because I will be working pretty much full time until she returns.

Rumors are carried by haters
Spread by fools
and
Accepted by idiots

Members of Open Carnage enjoy an ad-free experience!

5 hours ago, Krazychic said:

Just received a text from the worker I have been filling in for due to illness to be told she has pleurisy.  FML, my interview, is it worth it because I will be working pretty much full time until she returns.

Does this other potential employer know about your current job?

Perhaps you can still interview with them for work down the road once your situation where you are returns to normal.

6 hours ago, Iggy said:

Does this other potential employer know about your current job?

Perhaps you can still interview with them for work down the road once your situation where you are returns to normal.

Yes.  I called from work yesterday and explained the inconsistency I experience hence looking for something extra with stability. I intend to go for the interview and just lay it out there and see what happens. I think that speaking with him on the phone I sold myself  quite easily, acceptance of my situation will be the life or death of a successful outcome.

Spread by fools
and
Accepted by idiots

On 8/31/2017 at 2:16 PM, Krazychic said:

Yes.  I called from work yesterday and explained the inconsistency I experience hence looking for something extra with stability. I intend to go for the interview and just lay it out there and see what happens. I think that speaking with him on the phone I sold myself  quite easily, acceptance of my situation will be the life or death of a successful outcome.

Received a call mid morning that the position had been filled but he would keep my number on hand for the odd casual day if needed.

Spread by fools
and
Accepted by idiots

So exhausted. I have not been sleeping well for over a month now and it's getting worse. Right now my average is maybe 3 hours a night. I just want a good night's sleep. -_-

Really anxious today. Got an important assessment meeting this morning which will affect the next ~10 years 

Daywu likes this

6 hours ago, Sceny said:

Really anxious today. Got an important assessment meeting this morning which will affect the next ~10 years 

Hope everything went well for you!

Image result for naruto gifImage result for zabuza gif

I am terrified. Due to my son's size, I now have to have a c-section. The closest thing to surgery I've ever had, was getting my tonsils removed. :(

7 hours ago, ScarlettFayt said:

I am terrified. Due to my son's size, I now have to have a c-section. The closest thing to surgery I've ever had, was getting my tonsils removed. :(

What size is he?  Do you have small hips?

Spread by fools
and
Accepted by idiots