Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo 1 modding and tech, with unique means of rewarding individual content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! EST. 2012

Kru

"Everything's fucking shit" Thread

3,461 posts in this topic

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

some bastard stole the door stop to my floor. wouldn't be a problem if the door handle actually worked but nooooo it doesnt. because nothing ever gets fucking fixed here.

My left knee has been killing all day. Only when I walk down stairs and sit down. That and my hands have been shaking really bad.

Have your hands been shaking because of the pain, or are they just shaking for no apparent reason? You could be suffering from a hypoglycemic condition, try eating something.

Have your hands been shaking because of the pain, or are they just shaking for no apparent reason? You could be suffering from a hypoglycemic condition, try eating something.

No apparent reason. It's starting to get progressively worse over time. I used to be able to draw precisely a long time ago, but not it's starting to get frustrating.

Getting to the doctor is starting to become a burden because we're down to one vehicle and my stepdad has a messed up work schedule. So him getting home at a decent time or having days off is a pain in the ass to work around to do something.

Edited by iTails

Grumpy UNIX and Cloud Administrator | 90's Boomer

No apparent reason. It's starting to get progressively worse over time. I used to be able to draw precisely a long time ago, but not it's starting to get frustrating.

Getting to the doctor is starting to become a burden because we're down to one vehicle and my stepdad has a messed up work schedule. So him getting home at a decent time or having days off is a pain in the ass to work around to do something.

If it's been getting worse over a large span of time, then it's probably not Hypoglycemia. I could sound like a dickhead know-it-all and keep talking, but there's a ton of other things that could be causing your problem (Hypoglycemia is one of the leading causes, so I assumed that first). I guess the second assumption would be that it's stress, but you should still see a doctor before you find out it's worse than stress.

I should also mention to the doctor I spasm at night. Not like every once in a while, but like, every night multiple times. Wakes me right the fuck out of my sleep.

Grumpy UNIX and Cloud Administrator | 90's Boomer

Mom got another animal to roam around the house and shit all over everything. I swear I fucking hate pets, especially when there's too many of them.

Tiel likes this

bZL1xvV.png

Fuck fuck a fucking fucker. New VGA fan got here, and now the GPU actually runs HOTTER than before. 105+ Degrees Celsius, and this fucking shit is supposed to be unstable past 90 Degrees. At least I don't have to listen to the old fan die now. Really pissed off.

What pisses me off even more is that I have 3 of these things, 3 Nvidia Geforce 7300GS's. All of them fucking dying. I wish I could type more curse words, but that will not suffice: HJVDSJGHVGHVDJGFVGDSHVFGHJSVDGHFB FUCK