What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Kru

"Everything's fucking shit" Thread

3,501 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

worst migraine i've had in a while, threw up the good "one dose every 24 hours" pills already so more of those are out of the question. gonna be a long-ass day

I wish I could hang out and get to know this one girl, but she doesn't seem to have time for it, or she's just not into me. She's a little bit younger (don't worry, she's legal), but I keep having dreams of her, and I hate waking up not seeing her.

xgd0s9.jpg

crammed a rabbit into the front end of my bimmer going 50 mph, little bastard destroyed my lower grill.

This should be an awww yeah post, but since I originally posted here this is just the resolution. Got my car back today and it runs better than ever, as well as only costing me $250 instead of the ~$700 it should have been. Turns out I was completely right; my power wire had not shorted out but did get burned a little on the exhaust. What caused the computer to die is a mystery, but I don't much care as long as it's resolved. It's so nice to have my own car back. I've been going mad dealing with just my headphones or my mom's "premium Bose" system in her Denali. Polk audio for lyfe yo

Kru likes this

oVoXWXc.png

Polk audio for lyfe yo

Dat signature reference game doe.

Skeezix the Cat likes this

If it flies, floats, or fucks, rent it.

crammed a rabbit into the front end of my bimmer going 50 mph, little bastard destroyed my lower grill.

Guess the rabbit had a rough day too :P

Pra3tor1an and Takka like this