Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for gamers and technology enthusiasts, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time!

Kru

"Everything's fucking shit" Thread

3,443 posts in this topic

Semen contains a great deal of testosterone. You're literally blowing your confidence away.

You jerk like once a week for best results. Keeps it replenishing while not depleting it.

Edited by TCK

Umh7x1l.gif

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

I get irritable if I don't get off daily, and the chemical release in the brain can always turn a bad day right around. So it's a quick solution to depression and keeps me from getting stabby stabby with people. =]

Kvasir likes this

dual.png

Antidepressants make it way too easy to ignore all your problems in hopes of having them go away on their own.

Do you actually feel different? I was on three separate ones and I never noticed them doing anything. It's what made me quit medicine altogether a year ago and just look for mental paths instead.

Edited by TCK

Umh7x1l.gif

Do you actually feel different? I was on three separate ones and I never noticed them doing anything. It's what made me quit medicine altogether a year ago and just look for mental paths instead.

I started taking them for panic attacks and anxiety rather than depression, but I noticed a change almost immediately. All of my internal sensations were dulled down. My emotions are way less intense now and like I said above its way easier to just not worry about things because I feel "fine". If anything it has helped me during pms the most, which had gotten to the point of me having fears of becoming suicidal every time it came to that time of the month.

I chickened out on betting on the UK election the other day... From the looks of things so far, I may have just chickened out of £200 :'(

Edited by Sceny

I chickened out on betting on the UK election the other day... From the looks of things so far, I may have just chickened out of £200 :'(

Can you get a letter from your doctor saying you suffered anxiety over it? You may be excused.

2ew2skp.png

Can you get a letter from your doctor saying you suffered anxiety over it? You may be excused.

For what exactly? :P