Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo 1 modding and tech, with unique means of rewarding individual content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! EST. 2012

Kru

"Everything's fucking shit" Thread

3,460 posts in this topic

My dad basically went into a psychotic drug induced rage, and beat the shit out of my mom in January. Now they're getting divorced, and he's sending all sorts of weird shit to everyone's phones, and emails. Apparently he's told everyone 3 entirely different stories, one of which he says "I don't even remember what happened". He also somehow managed to get one of my private email accounts completely shut down. Then he apologized and turned it back on, however now he owns it, I'm not going to be using that.

I really have no fucking idea what is problem is, but if I had to guess it would be a drug problem paired with some sort of psychological dysfunction. Fucking shit sucks, mostly because he's completely convinced that my mom isn't really going to divorce him. Also, my youngest sister (12) is completely traumatized (Guess what: all of my siblings were there when he went crazy, including me), so she needs to go to counseling. He also smashed the fuck out of my mother's phone, some even in her face.

I also have to help her out financially, which sucks even more.

:\ Is your dad going to seek therapy or some type of psychiatric care?

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

:\ Is your dad going to seek therapy or some type of psychiatric care?

My fucking god I wish. He was supposed to be going to some meetings with other people, but apparently he's been weaseling out on almost every one and making up a bullshit excuse. My mother still really cares about him, as do I, so we both want for him to get help. However he's making it hard as fuck, seeing as even the pills he randomly finds automatically pop right into his mouth. What's even more sad is that, on their anniversary vacation, he found 5 pills in his suitcase and just went ahead and took them. Then my mother found out right after, not a very pretty sight.

He also says that my mother hit him first, however her bruises say otherwise. They're concentrated around the face, upper arms, and thighs, which are indicative of defensive "on the ground" kinds of injuries. The way she described the incident also lines up with where the bruises are, as she says she was kicked onto the floor and beaten on the ground. And really, there was a notable amount of blood everywhere, however it wasn't from my mom. Apparently he cut his hand while smashing my mother's phone, or he came home with bloody knuckles.

My fucking god I wish. He was supposed to be going to some meetings with other people, but apparently he's been weaseling out on almost every one and making up a bullshit excuse. My mother still really cares about him, as do I, so we both want for him to get help. However he's making it hard as fuck, seeing as even the pills he randomly finds automatically pop right into his mouth. What's even more sad is that, on their anniversary vacation, he found 5 pills in his suitcase and just went ahead and took them. Then my mother found out right after, not a very pretty sight.

He also says that my mother hit him first, however her bruises say otherwise. They're concentrated around the face, upper arms, and thighs, which are indicative of defensive "on the ground" kinds of injuries. The way she described the incident also lines up with where the bruises are, as she says she was kicked onto the floor and beaten on the ground. And really, there was a notable amount of blood everywhere, however it wasn't from my mom. Apparently he cut his hand while smashing my mother's phone, or he came home with bloody knuckles.

Goddamn man, I seriously hope he gets help soon. I mean he could be facing a lawsuit whether he gets help or not. I hope everything starts working out. I'm seriously saddened by this. :\

I can't access my facebook account. I'm going to assume this pedo faggot I just called out reported my profile and got it disabled.

amongst the reasons I don't troll on FB

Now they know why they fear the Perfection. Now they know why they're afraid of the Dark.

FINAL-SecondTryatBarbedWireMinis-1_zpsvp

My left knee has been killing all day. Only when I walk down stairs and sit down. That and my hands have been shaking really bad.

Grumpy UNIX and Cloud Administrator | 90's Boomer

My left knee has been killing all day. Only when I walk down stairs and sit down. That and my hands have been shaking really bad.

...Fine, I'll stop tasing you. Edited by wolfincommand

didnt fall asleep until 5 because somebody in my suite was loud as fuck

tired as fuck during the first class and I just remember that I need to print out my essay for english

i book it back to the dorm

turns out i did already print it out

late to calc by 10 min and apparently i forgot about a test

bomb test

calc recitation which was boring as fuck

and now in a few hours i need to go to dinner with my mom where im sure ill be bitched out

fun wed