Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo 1 modding and tech, with unique means of rewarding individual content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! EST. 2012

Kru

"Everything's fucking shit" Thread

3,460 posts in this topic

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

again, i doubt a lot that he actually will try to screw her with me in the room, but if he does i already plan on blasting the appropriate music for the situation.

fucking perfect

Playing Dota2 as much as possible and figured out that towers attack the closest entity to them. Then when I'm a ranged hero and from 1k units away, it attacks me instead of the 50 creeps in front of me. On top of that the enemy hero gets a kill when the tower did all the work. Fucking horseshit programming. Never happens to anyone else when I lane top or bottom. Only to me. Why.

Playing Dota2 as much as possible and figured out that towers attack the closest entity to them. Then when I'm a ranged hero and from 1k units away, it attacks me instead of the 50 creeps in front of me. On top of that the enemy hero gets a kill when the tower did all the work. Fucking horseshit programming. Never happens to anyone else when I lane top or bottom. Only to me. Why.

The tower favors the closest unit attacking it. However, if you start attacking an enemy hero it will start to focus you. This is why sniper with his huge range can safely right click down towers.

I move out in less than two weeks so i spent the last half hour going through my things and packing. I have A LOT of shit that I completely forgot about and I apparently have a bunch of clothes that don't even fit me. Filled a duffel and a trunk with all the crap i dont need and I am pretty sure I am going to need a suitcase, a backpack, and another duffel to bring home the rest of my junk. I don't remember bringing this much crap with me in september...

Next year i am bringing clothes, laptop, sheets/pillow, toiletries, and thats it. I'm sick of lugging all this crap around.

woot! got hacked again. third time this month. logged into rs and couldn't get past lobby. got onto my main and hey guess what? My noob account was online and whoever was on it had the nerve to ask me who i was talking to them. ;/

This guy (whoever he was) says, i'm your ex, thanks for the money :/

Good fight bank - 94 mil but whatever it's a game.

I don't remember having an RS bf or ex but play along; figuring it's probably someone i know anyway.

Kept him talking for about three minutes, while i changed the password and enabled jagex guardian (which means my rs account can only be loaded from my computer, haha! try it again loser). The second he logged, i got on and didn't log off for twelve hours, even after i went to sleep. Coulda been a keylogger? I worried his comment about 'money' referred to my irl bank account not just rs gp. So I've scanned my computer four times; updated anti-virus; firewall and checked Paypal/bank to make sure real moneys not missing. Not sure; so made sure the scans came back clean first before I logged into any place. Feeling a little less paranoid and under siege now after sleeping all day.

The money is play, at least I got my account back, that's all i care about.

my fucking roommate is really starting to fucking annoy me. Tuesday, he was going to smoke with a girl who he "nearly fucked" that weekend and wanted me out. I said sure so i went to the library around 900pm. Around 12 i want to go to sleep and I txt him and he says he needs more time. i end up going to my room at 1230 and HE DIDN'T EVEN FUCK HER..... Next time he wants me out he is buying me a 30 rack or he is going to have to fuck her with me in the room. I doubt he will have the balls too but im already planning on inviting a few people over and getting some popcorn going.

jeez! who knew it was so hard to get laid ;/

i'm just guessing she was never planning to anyway. :/

Edited by Beverly
WaeV likes this

I'm assuming shes on her period or she's just a tease. Met her last night, I wouldn't be surprised if the latter was true.

3 days before finals week and teacher thinks that we have the time to do 3 full pages of questions based on 20+ pages of reading. No, its cool, nobody thinks you're a cunt.