What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Kru

"Everything's fucking shit" Thread

3,501 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

1 hour ago, Puddin said:

One of my dogs died this morning. A great dog and companion.

='[

Puddin likes this

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

8 hours ago, Puddin said:

One of my dogs died this morning. A great dog and companion.

So sorry to hear that :(

Losing a pet can seem like you've lost a member of the family.

Puddin likes this

4 hours ago, Iggy said:

So sorry to hear that :(

Losing a pet can seem like you've lost a member of the family.

Thanks man, thats very true. I hold my dogs in higher regards than some humans.

Pictured is Daisy on the left and her twin that died several years ago on the right. We bought these for my oldest son who is now 18.

September_zpsoboiub9e.jpg

Iggy likes this

h2_zpsdpjizr8c.jpg

Many things are fucking shit right now but some seem so trivial when you read a suicide note and feel helpless. Last night I was rocked with words that can only scratch the surface of ones mind workings. Thankfully police arrived in time to cut him down, he was blue, but the plot involved and set up he chose to leave this world will forever be engraved in my heart and of those close to him.

No one is giving up on you so don't give up on yourself. Find the will to live, be the fighter and you can slowly but surely improve your mindset.

Iggy likes this

4 hours ago, Krazychic said:

Many things are fucking shit right now but some seem so trivial when you read a suicide note and feel helpless. Last night I was rocked with words that can only scratch the surface of ones mind workings. Thankfully police arrived in time to cut him down, he was blue, but the plot involved and set up he chose to leave this world will forever be engraved in my heart and of those close to him.

No one is giving up on you so don't give up on yourself. Find the will to live, be the fighter and you can slowly but surely improve your mindset.

To anyone in this situation there are always those out there who care about and for you more than you may know.

Sunstriker7, Takka and DiSiAC like this

Renewing my tower certification tomorrow ..have to be at work by 5am and will be off around 6pm.

My commute is an hour long each way.

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.