What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Kru

"Everything's fucking shit" Thread

3,501 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

6 hours ago, Pra3tor1an said:

The wife miscarried lastnight, todays scan confirmed it. Wasn't meant to be this time.

='[

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

On 13 August 2017 at 11:18 AM, Krazychic said:

She works in a different room than where we were and came in because she had nothing to do for the last 1/2 of her day.  She has plenty of leave available too.  Anyway I feel like death warmed up today even after spending the last 24 hours in bed.

Called in before going into work today on the off chance they 'don't need' me only to be told that the worker mentioned above won't be in all this week as she is too sick.  Our entire production team are ill with the same thing but varying symptoms.  On a side note, I work with a 200oC press so I hope I sweat it out of me today.  Back to the grind tomorrow.

About ready to throw my windows 10 tablet out into the woods, I woke up this morning and it had fallen off the bookshelf and landed on the flash drive. The flash drive is bent and no longer works. This is the second time it's fallen and broken something attached to it as well. Last time it was my audiotechnica headphones (AD700X, jack bent, i cant replace that at the momment).

I'm about ready to throw this thing in the woods before it breaks anything else of mine.

Who am I but myself?

Friend decided to have me a baby shower, because she knew we still needed a lot of stuff. I invited 30 people. Only 1 showed. 

Fuck it, their loss. My friend who threw the shower put in a lot of effort and had some great food. 

4 hours ago, Anthony said:

About ready to throw my windows 10 tablet out into the woods, I woke up this morning and it had fallen off the bookshelf and landed on the flash drive. The flash drive is bent and no longer works. This is the second time it's fallen and broken something attached to it as well. Last time it was my audiotechnica headphones (AD700X, jack bent, i cant replace that at the momment).

I'm about ready to throw this thing in the woods before it breaks anything else of mine.

Doesn't sound at all like the tablet's fault.

DiSiAC likes this

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

19 minutes ago, Tucker933 said:

Doesn't sound at all like the tablet's fault.

yeah i know, but from where it was set, and the fact that it had been sitting there for a week, there was no reason it should have fallen. that's more what i'm mad at.

Who am I but myself?

Daughter's guinea pig has been sick the last few days. Wasn't eating or drinking.  Had to break the news to her this morning that the pig passed away last night. She's asked me to make something pretty to wrap her in before we bury her. 

I'm just glad she's not suffering anymore. She was whimpering like she was in pain last night and could not get comfortable. :(

A friend I haven't talked to for a while randomly recommended me to her boss for a job position. I got text messages and a call from her boss, not being notified about the job position. I was texting her about it and I went to the interview cautiously. It turned out to be a scam and texted her about it being a scam and how I wasn't going to do shit with them. Apparently the "I wasn't going to do shit with them" set her off and now she is pissed off with me apparently for annoying her about the job position. Now maybe using profanity wasn't the right approach with her because she's not used to way I text but how is she going to get mad at me for texting her about the job she recommended me for. I told her I was not mad at her and she is ignoring me now. Am I in the wrong? I don't get people sometimes. :/

Edited by Daywu

Image result for kimi no na gif