What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Kru

"Everything's fucking shit" Thread

3,501 posts in this topic

I have to quit playing games. My patience with gaming these days is just becoming a huge fit of rage over and over again.

uf0Lf7y.jpg

Puddin and TCK like this

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365

Tiddy-bits:

I felt like crap all weekend.

My hip has been causing me pain to the point where it affects my sleep, different pain medications help some but last night for example they wore off at about 2 am.

Yesterday I couldn't perform any activity for more than a few minutes without breaking out in a sweat and having to sit down.

I feel a bit better today but nowhere near 100%.

Some faggot hacked my WarThunder account, changed my in-game name, AND WASTED MY EAGLES ON GOD KNOWS WHAT (I had 6000+ when I last played).

Edited by Sceny

36 minutes ago, Krazychic said:

Rear main seal leak - need I say more!

Booooo!

If it flies, floats, or fucks, rent it.

4 minutes ago, Kru said:

The most expensive 15$ seal ever.

And for the make of car I have the entire front end has to be pulled out to get to it which is going to cost more than the car is worth.  I don't have the space, tools/equipment or time to do it myself.

On 08/07/2017 at 1:30 PM, Sceny said:

Some faggot hacked my WarThunder account, changed my in-game name, AND WASTED MY EAGLES ON GOD KNOWS WHAT (I had 6000+ when I last played).

Gaijin support pretty much said its tough shit, and are not willing to help going forward. ..

Well, I got rear ended by someone during traffic, which caused me to get squished into the car in front of me, making them hit another car. Betsy (my Mustang) is totaled and I was really not ready to let her go. I'm just now coming out of shock over the whole thing. All I know is that I'm sore all over and I'm not looking forward to dealing with all of this. I'm just glad I'm not more seriously injured.

9wiWqCm.jpg

kouQOj9.jpg?1

xm5Bb8x.jpg

4VWJfoZ.gif

"You fix my mistakes is what you do." - Tucker
"You're useless." - Tucker 2 minutes later

"You're sort of cool in some ways." - Kavawuvi

"Fuck off." - Mint Blitz