What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Kru

"Everything's fucking shit" Thread

3,501 posts in this topic

So, every time our basement floods my step dad borrows my good screwdriver to fix it. I get really annoyed and try to give him others that would work perfectly fine for what he's trying to do (i've fixed the same problem multiple times). But no, he insists and argues untill I hand him the good one. well about 4 days ago he once again used it in the basement. the ONLY thing i ask of him is to bring it back to me the second he's done. He doesn't. I walked into the basement today and found this sitting inside the leaky sink, now covered in rust. 

umQVjyR.jpg

My stepdad's a fucking asshole...

Who am I but myself?

Tiddy-bits:

I've picked up consisted work for the past week or so and for the following 4 but my body decides it's going on strike.  I've a really bad head cold, something I don't get often at all but when it hits it strikes.  I'm still slogging to work each day but feel like death upon my arrival home.

Oldest boy is at the end of a nasty head/chest cold and of course now the youngest has caught it...its coming for me...fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

h2_zpsdpjizr8c.jpg

Family life ain't great atm. Probably going to find myself temporarily homeless. Rip 

9 hours ago, Sceny said:

Family life ain't great atm. Probably going to find myself temporarily homeless. Rip 

Solution, get a job(s) and an apartment.

Money solves everything.

Was planning on going kayaking this weekend, but a sudden snow storm has appeared in the forecast. I suppose I could go anyway; that would be kind of cool.

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

One of the cats was mauled to death by a couple dogs today.

20160801_131707.jpg

=[

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.