Kru

"Everything's fucking shit" Thread

3,501 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

15 hours ago, Sceny said:

My grandad lost his fight with cancer tonight 

My sincere condolences to you and your family

h2_zpsdpjizr8c.jpg

Missed an online test due date because I had to work late. I emailed the teacher apologizing and explaining that I'm still getting used to working fulltime while being a fulltime student. He's a really nice guy so I feel like I'll get an extension; still makes me nervous as shit.

Krazychic likes this

Umh7x1l.gif

12 hours ago, TCK said:

Missed an online test due date because I had to work late. I emailed the teacher apologizing and explaining that I'm still getting used to working fulltime while being a fulltime student. He's a really nice guy so I feel like I'll get an extension; still makes me nervous as shit.

Hope to see you post in the 'awww yeah' thread as a result.

TCK likes this

These little bastards are all over where i live right now, and keep getting in the house. 

QBirp7Z.jpg

Who am I but myself?

Fucking ovarian cysts. Giant one on my right side is killing me. I'm ready to get shit faced and carve the damn thing out myself. >.<

Stepmother's health is hanging on a thread right now. I came back home early from my work travel.

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365

Got a call on Saturday about my car I took to the shop for some wonky behavior. 

Turns out it needs new calipers, rotors, and brake pads (front + back), and new CV boots (front).  Plus new tires.

Just to get it road-worthy again would be around $1600 for a car that's only worth about $1400 in present state anyway.

Fuck.

KsqHutE.png