What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Kru

"Everything's fucking shit" Thread

3,501 posts in this topic

I like the thread title myself.

Anyway I spent my friday night writing a paper for Latin American Civ because my asshole prof thought it would be a good idea to have it due on a saturday night. Still writting it now, almost done. Waking up at 930 on a saturday also fucking blows.

Post what shitty things are going on in your life I guess.

Allakel likes this

Tiddy-bits:

I spent about an hour and a half in Audacity chopping samples up from a song I want to remix, and the fucking shit crashed, losing all of that work that I spent an hour and a half doing.

MY LEVEL OF FRUSTRATION IS OVER 9000

Badga666 likes this

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365

Some Skyrim players: unrelenting force is da only shout in da gaem!!!

I swear, I see videos on YouTube where people use it like 30 times in a row when they could be using more helpful shouts, like Marked for Death and Become Ethereal.

Also, Storm Call is a piece of shit.

bZL1xvV.png

Well I went on a diet on valentines day, and then my parents got me some chocolates. And I've just been staring at em.

Oh yeah I have a hugeass test monday on stuff I don't know.

Spanish homework: paper mache (culture week or something).

Procrastinated and it's due monday. Paper mache won't be dry by then. fml.

7oWRJVS.gif

My prof assigned an essay over the week-long break. It sucks, because I have about ten million other, more important, things to do instead of writing about alcohol abuse in fraternities :/

hyenabuddy.png

Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. It is the very last inch of us, but within that inch, we are free. - Valerie Page

My dad basically went into a psychotic drug induced rage, and beat the shit out of my mom in January. Now they're getting divorced, and he's sending all sorts of weird shit to everyone's phones, and emails. Apparently he's told everyone 3 entirely different stories, one of which he says "I don't even remember what happened". He also somehow managed to get one of my private email accounts completely shut down. Then he apologized and turned it back on, however now he owns it, I'm not going to be using that.

I really have no fucking idea what is problem is, but if I had to guess it would be a drug problem paired with some sort of psychological dysfunction. Fucking shit sucks, mostly because he's completely convinced that my mom isn't really going to divorce him. Also, my youngest sister (12) is completely traumatized (Guess what: all of my siblings were there when he went crazy, including me), so she needs to go to counseling. He also smashed the fuck out of my mother's phone, some even in her face.

I also have to help her out financially, which sucks even more.

I can't access my facebook account. I'm going to assume this pedo faggot I just called out reported my profile and got it disabled.

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365

My prof assigned an essay over the week-long break. It sucks, because I have about ten million other, more important, things to do instead of writing about alcohol abuse in fraternities :/

fucking this all the way. profs should not assign hwk over weekends or breaks it just messes with what i actually want to be doing

mars thats totally fucked, hope it turns out better man

Edited by Kru