What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Kru

"Everything's fucking shit" Thread

3,501 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

There are loads of information on marijuana, most of it is false. always nice to see where people get their facts from, doesn't mean we don't trust you

^ this. it's nothing personal, we just need to all be on the same page here

animosity likes this

Alright. To my surprise, I found it again relatively easily.

http://www.apa.org/m.../marijuana.aspx

The discovery of the cannabinoid receptors presented a new opportunity for studying marijuana withdrawal. A complication in conducting research in this area has been that THC metabolizes slowly, making subtle withdrawal effects difficult to detect.

Studying animals that had been chronically administered THC, the researchers used a procedure called precipitated withdrawal to chemically block cannabinoid receptors in the animals' brains, abruptly stopping the drug's action. The animals suffered a range of withdrawal symptoms, including paw tremors, "wet-dog shakes" and other disorganized behavior.

That's the specific part I was mentioning.
Edited by Cereal Killer

Umh7x1l.gif

To my surprise

orly

that hardly looks like evidence.. also, it isn't universal.

and, why exactly are we studying marijuana withdrawal treatment if it isn't even significant enough to be noticed?

I edited.

Dunno about the why; I just wanted to mention that can happen.

Edited by Cereal Killer

Umh7x1l.gif

Hmm. I'm not really sure if that's credible but if it is I did not know that physical withdrawl symptoms happened with psychological addictions.

I can safely say I'm psychologically addicted to the internet. Without it, especially suddenly and unexpectedly I have a feeling of detachment and dread accompanied by a mood change (ie:sad). If you consider that anyone can become psychologically addicted to anything, it makes less sense to focus on weed...

Just had someone tell me my sister died because I don't believe in god.

feelsgoodman

What the fuck, who? If anyone had the nerve to say that to me (about my dad), I wouldn't think twice about never speaking to them ever again.

I could seriously slap someone right now I am so fucking mad/depressed.

For the last 2 months I have been pursuing a medical malpractice case about my circumcision, I wouldn't be able to feel you cut my dick off it's so numb.You would think there's ample help out there BUT NO THERE IS NOT.

NOT ONLY did the fucking attorney impose his "well I know a lot of circumcised guys and they're fine" bull SHIT on me, but he actually told me to leave saying I didn't have a case. So, then I went to a urologist today to get actual proof, and guess what happened! Yeah, same fucking bullshit from the doctor too, "durr well it looks fine" YEAH I KNOW IT LOOKS FINE ASSHOLE, I CAN'T FEEL A FUCKING THING EVEN IF YOU HELD A LIGHTER TO IT. So after about oh say about 50 seconds of him doing nothing, he told me to go to a neurologist... after charging me over $300 for NOTHING. REALLy I can'T even fucklvknzdfiuhbgjkdfngsk.hfnkjlnhljg

fun fact the doctor also said the same bullshit "well you should be fine a lot of people are" another fun fact they thought I was coming in there for a circumcision SOMEHOW and did a ton of bullshit then the nurse turned around said 'oops' and THEY STILL CHARGED ME FOR A SLEW OF SHIT I DIDNT WANT OR NEED. WHAT A GREAT DAY HUH