What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Kru

"Everything's fucking shit" Thread

3,501 posts in this topic

3 days before finals week and teacher thinks that we have the time to do 3 full pages of questions based on 20+ pages of reading. No, its cool, nobody thinks you're a cunt.

They're just trying to better your chances in your upcoming exams.

Tiddy-bits:

3 days before finals week and teacher thinks that we have the time to do 3 full pages of questions based on 20+ pages of reading. No, its cool, nobody thinks you're a cunt.

My final study guide questions for Tuesday are based off 100 pages of note packets lol

Over 60 questions, plus around 15 from presentations we did this week.

343OrM8.jpg?1

I understand having a study guide with problems and shit is helpful, but not when you are being graded on them and especially not when you have other tests to study for that are a helluva lot more important.

TCK likes this

Last night was so fucking stupid. The end.

Kvasir likes this

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

I'm assuming shes on her period or she's just a tease. Met her last night, I wouldn't be surprised if the latter was true.

Yeah she's a tease. Which is dumb. If you don't plan to do something, don't say you will.

Wow, I didn't know hacking RS accounts is as big as it ever was.

They steal the account and bot it out for rs gold. So yeah it's huge. Or, steal the gold and sell it that's another thing. And, yeah it's a game but real world hours go into leveling the account if you do it legit (and i did). And, also membership money. Two years worth now on that one account. So if it suddenly gets hacked and i can't get back, it's lost money. The gold i can replace, the account, i cannot. :/

Sounds like they got past your security questions?

It's possible and I was thinking same thing. I need to update those today. These guys are really good at what they do; hacking; phishing. I'm constantly scanning my computer now. I have no idea. But jagex guardian is going to help a lot.

It's ok, i'll think it for you c:

Last night was so fucking stupid. The end.

I wasn't there, but still i'm sorry :/

So some sort of a manager tells me to do a sweep. I go and do a sweep around the store and i'm about to finish. The bitch goes on the intercom KRIS COME TO CHECKSTAND #4 FOR SOME GO BACKS and i'm thinking in my head SHIT NIGGA I HAVEN'T FINISHED AND YOU TOLD ME TO DO THIS SHIT. So I go to the checkstand and she is there and she tells me WHAT TOOK SO LONG and I replied I WAS ABOUT TO FINISH THE SWEEP and she replies YOU STILL HAVEN'T FINISHED? TAKE THESE GO BACKS AND THE SWEEP. And when i'm about to log the sweep she yells KRISTOFOR YOU ARE NOT DONE LOOK AT THIS, THIS IS DIRTY and she points to a place that I did fucking 30 minutes ago. And points so some checkstands. So I get a small broom and a dust pan. AND GUESS WHAT!? SHE FUCKING YELLS WHY AM I USING THE SMALL FUCKING BROOM?! WHY AREN'T YOU USING THE BIG ONE? IT'S FASTER GO GET IT. I told her I can't get the corners and I can't fit it in the check stands. And she doesn't care and tells me to get the big one and she walks away. I don't give a fuck and continue with the small broom. And she comes back and says I TOLD YOU TO GET THE BIG BROOM and I repeated that it's harder and won't fit for shit. And she tells me that i'm taking too long and she doesn't like the way i'm doing shit and she will get someone else to do and she is going to talk to the store manager and write me up

Fucking PAFBDHSfv aishabsab;b sala vhbdflhafa;IFF:"F; I am so fucking mad.

angry%20hank9.jpg

Edited by anonymous
Ruu and Floofies like this

Do you see why peasants only work these jobs?

I dislike sales people a lot.

"Let's sell this ASP.NET class that requires Windows Server 2008 R2 and needs to support virtualization."

"By the way, did we neglect to mention we have no machines on center that can run this class at the Microsoft Hardware Level required?"

So now I'm sitting here coming up with estimates and looking at parts from different retailers so we can actually conduct this class. Not to mention that Microshit is giving us a hard time.

My boss has a TechNet subscription, and when he tries to download the evaluation copy of Server 2008 R2, it redirects him to the Server 2012 download page. So right now we're both flipping our shit.

Edited by ClassANetwork

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365